Tuesday 11 December 2012

Summer Holiday programme

Hi there Folks,

Just a short message to tell you that I decided to put specific dates for easier organisation.

The dates for our training days and camps for the kids.

But before I do, Julien and I would like to invite you all to our end of year BBQ on Saturday the 22nd at 6pm onwards.  Come with your family and spend a nice evening with us.  All I ask is that you bring some beverages and a plate of something meaty, savoury or sweet.

Now the dates

Training days

Under 10s - Tuesday 15th Jan and / or Thursday 24th

10s and over - Thursday 17th and/ or Tuesday 22nd

These days are from 10am till 3pm. Bring a packed lunch, sun cream and a hat as well as riding gear(if you have).
Cost - $60 per day per child. If you have your own pony then $50.

Camps - over 12s

These are 5 day camps, food is included in price (still to be decided)

The camps will be run - 10 am Mon - 4pm Fri
Own horse/pony can come.

Dates - 14th - 18th, 21st - 25th , 28th to 1st Feb

Bring tent,sleeping stuff, plate, cup, cutlery, torch, change of clothes/footwear, sun cream, hat, riding gear etc.


All days and camps need a minimum of 4 children to run.

Other dates can be arranged if in demand.


If you are interested in any of these dates, let me know.

As we have had many last minute cancellations over the last 2 years,  we would now like a non- refundable deposit of $30 when booking.  I apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope to see you all on the 22nd, RSVP myself or Julien so we have an idea of how many chairs and sausages!!!

If you are unable to come, I would like to wish you all the best during the coming Festive Season.

Merry Christmas

Best Regards

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment